Premier PRS 200 Solar Energizer
- High output
- Half the cost per joule
- Vandal and theft resistant
- Very portable
- Strong metal case (24"x18"x10 1/2")
- Can sit on the ground
- Store voltage tester inside
- 1-Patriot P20 2.0 joule energizer
- 2-26 amp hour 12v sealed lead acid batteries
- 1-Wiring harness
- 1-20-watt solar panel
- 1-Voltage regulator
- 2-Ground rods and ground rod extension kit
- 1-Metal carry case
- If you buy the kit, it comes with all of the above plus a 5-light tester.
A solar powered electric fence energizer used to keep out deer, raccoons and rabbits from garden/orchard areas. It is also used to keep in poultry, cattle, sheep, goats, horses, and guard dogs. Effective at protecting against coyotes, stray dogs, bear and fox.
|How to use||
Attach the energizer unit to the battery and it is ready to use. Drive in the ground rod. Lay it on the ground or against a post. Then attach the earth clip to the ground rod and the fence clip to the fence. Switch it on (when switching on, make sure the button is pressed all the way in).
If you're not using your PRS unit during the winter follow these tips to preserve battery life:
If you're planning on using your PRS unit during the winter months, follow these helpful hints:
To determine if the fault is with the fence or the energizer...
If you lack a Fault Finder…
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please log in.