The Veterinary Book For Sheep Farmers
- Health and Disease
- Preparation for Mating
- Manipulation of Breeding
- Management During Pregnancy
- Other Diseases Encountered During Pregnancy
- Lambing Time
- The Care and Welfare of Newborn Lambs
- Diseases of Newborn Lambs
- Pneumonia and other Respiratory Diseases
- Trace Elements, Minerals, Vitamins, and Water
- Internal Parasites
- The Skin Parasites of Sheep
- Miscellaneous Skin, Eye, and Gum Conditions
- Foot Lameness
- Poisons and Radioactivity
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
This is a fabulous book; I'd highly recommend it. Although it is a British publication (and covers a few issues unique to the UK), it is very informative, and clear. It has excellent explanations for many health issues, disease, etc. Has good graphics and photos also. It is the only in-depth "professional" sheep vet book I have at this time, and I have learned a tremendous amount from it. Definitely worth the money.