- Positive connector (red plastic alligator clip) with metal tips on one end of cable for the fence. The other end of the cable is bare to connect to the energizer fence terminal.
- Negative connector (black plastic alligator clip) with metal tips on one end of cable for ground rod. The other end of the cable is bare to connect to the energizer ground terminal.
- Black lead 48" inches and red lead 48"
How to Use
- Make sure the energizer is in the OFF position or unplugged.
- Attach the bare end of the wire with the red clip to the fence terminal of the energizer. Attach the red alligator clip to the fence.
- Attach the bare end of the wire with the black clip to the ground terminal of the energizer. Attach black alligator clip to the ground rod.
- Make sure bare wire is connected well.
- Make sure the crimp sleeve is connected inside the alligator clips.
- Make sure the clip is getting a good connection to the fence or ground.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Energizers - 110v AC Plug-InItem #113550 -
A plug-in energizer that is used for long fences and/or heavy grass loads. A true low-impedance unit similar to the standard low-impedance units from New Zealand and US manufacturers. Recommended for sites where the grass remains green. Proven over years to be very reliable. Made by Horizont (who also make IntelliShock and Kube units for us).$450.00
Energizers - 110v AC Plug-InItem #113600 -
It's our best plug-in energizer for fences in high resistance conditions. Even on lower-resistance fences, the joules it delivered to the end of the fence were often double that provided by other 5-joule units. The 506 is excellent for repelling hard-to-stop deer herds that are "addicted" to vegetables, trees and shrubs in commercial fruit and vegetable acres.$598.00
Energizers - 110v AC Plug-InItem #113700 -
For medium to long fences (up to 3 miles). A true low-impedance unit similar to the standard low-impedance units from New Zealand and US manufacturers. Recommended for sites where the grass remains green. Proven over years to be very reliable. Made by Horizont (who also make IntelliShock and Kube units for us).$275.00
Energizers - AC DCItem #115010 -
Our most economical line of energizers, which has helped make them very popular with our customers. Advanced low impedance electric fence energizer. Dual purpose: can be plugged in or used with a 12v battery. We like them for their combination of versatility, portability and value.$124.00
Energizers - 110v AC Plug-InItem #115110 -
The Kube 4000 plug-in unit is economic and wide-impedance. That means it produces unusually high pulse outputs in fences over dry soils. It performs better than standard low-impedance units during dry/snowy seasons and on fences for deer, poultry and goats.$153.00
Electric NettingItem #203000 -
ElectroStop is 7" taller than ElectroNet®. Has one extra conductive twine. A prefabricated fence that has 10 horizontal twines (9 conductive); is 42" tall installed, and has large white plastic vertical struts every 12".$144.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Robert S from Ohio
Received very quickly, and the clamps were easily installed, no problems.
Michael G from Massachusetts
Similar to the originals
Easy to install, works great.
Works just as described, no problems.