Extensions for Handling Equipment
Item #910820 has an additional handling fee of $20 per item.
Item #911820 has an additional handling fee of $70 per item.
- Hot-dip galvanized
- 3 lengths: 3', 6'and 9'
- 9" tall
- Legs drop 4" inside a vertical tube.
- Designed to work only with Premier's chuted panels. Will not work with other brands.
- Corrugated 22-gauge tin provides the strength needed without the excess weight.
- Approximate wall thickness is 2-3mm depending on size of square tubing.
- Remove the black plastic cap at each end of your existing chute panel with a flat screwdriver.
- Place the extensions into the previously protected square tubing. The 6 ft and 9 ft extensions may require a person at each end. The round legs drop 4" inside the vertical tube of the 36" tall original panel.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Handling EquipmentItem #911900 -
Panels allow animals to be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute.$258.00
Handling EquipmentItem #912000 -
Panels allow animals to be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute.$