ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Trimming hooves on sheep and goats.
- Multi-purpose hand shears for pruning flowers and shrubs.
- Japanese steel blades are 1 3/4" long
- The sturdy plastic handle measures 3.5" in length
- Smaller than our Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Rounded blade tips
- Note: ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jamie B from OH
I absolutely love these trimmers. This is a purchase I'll be glad I made every time I use them. These are a time saving, must have item!!
Scott K from Idaho
I've only used these on my goats once but love them already. Will have to see how well they hold up over time and how sharp they stay. But, so far, they seem like a great product. Very fast service and shipping so thank you for that!
Richard B from idaho
Worked pretty good on real hard hooves.
Hannah T from OR
These trimmers are the best we have ever used for trimming our goats' hooves! Highly recommend this product!
Norman R from Washington
Used these trimmers on our lambs. They were perfect for their small feet. The trimmers are small enough, and very sharp. Makes trimming very easy, with very little force necessary to cut the hoof.