ScrewOn Rope/Tape Insulator
- Prepackaged in bags of 50, but sold individually
- Consists of two pieces: a male part and a female part
- This clip also fits metal rods up to 1/2" diameter.
- Adjusts up and down easily
- Grips 3/8" and 1/2" diameter SmoothCote™ FiberRod posts (see accessories tab above) better than other versions
- Loosen nut on back of insulator to a point where the size of rod you are using will slide through hole.
- Slide insulator to desired height on post and hand-tighten nut to hold it securely in place.
- Thread conductor through insulator.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Christopher P from Maine
Quick and easy to use. Stay where I put them with no problem and I had been worried about that.
grant n from Northern Minnesota
Best insulators I've used to date, heavy and large so they are easy to work with. EVERY item I have ever purchased from Premier works like it should which is a testament to the quality of research and testing that is performed by Premier.