Rotating Corner Post Insulator
- Black spool is made of high-density polyethylene
- Shaft is zinc plated
- 2" shaft of which 1" is threaded
- Pulley like effect
- Packaged in bags of 10, but sold individually
- Increases rope longevity.
- Screws directly into wood posts or trees.
- Strong, simple & reliable
How to Use
- Predrill hole at desired height.
- Place screw end of insulator into hole and turn clockwise until seated completely.
- Thread conductor around the wheel until into the groove.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Ralph S from alabama
Great for wood corner post. Strong and rope pulls around it easy and doesn't slip out.
New design with a deeper groove seems to hold the fence in place better.