Chain Link Offset Insulator
- Black plastic.
- Extends conductors 3.5" from fence.
- Made of polyethylene with UV additive for extra long life.
- They come prepackaged with 25 per bag, but sold individually.
- Attach small lip of insulator onto chain-link fence.
- Use tab on other side of insulator to snap into place.
- Thread conductor through insulator.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Sharon H from California
These also attach to 2X4 wire mesh so I started using them on gates. Very secure feeling.
Great insulators. keeps my 6 dogs in our 3 acre yard.
Carol Ann O from Virginia
I have been using the chain link offset insulators for over a year now to keep my rope fence off my neighbor's chain link, much easier then running a fence along side a fence. They have held up well. They are very easy to install and move if you want to change their location.