Tri-Pod Waterer, 8 gal
- Capacity: 8 gallon
- Suited for: adults
- Number of birds: 100
- Waterfowl: yes
- Base sits 5.5" above the ground.
How to Use
- Fill from top with a hose.
- Make sure valve is closed when filling.
- Once full, screw the cap back on and open the valve to enable the water to flow. Water will stop on its own due to vacuum seal.
- Water fill level is high so be sure to set it on flat ground to avoid spillage.
For additional information, see instructions above.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
This is a great waterer. My only complaint is the small hole at the top. . . makes it hard to clean out inside.
Kathryn E W
This is a great waterer for my small chicken and guinea flock. It lasts a long time, stays clean, and they can't get in it to soil the water. It is very heavy when full, so put it where you can fill without lifting.
Absolutely love this waterer, wish I had ordered two. A little cumbersome, but certainly managable once set up.
Fianlly, a waterer that I can fill and clean without difficulty or lifting and with great speed. All our birds: chickens, ducks, geese, and guineas, adapted to it quickly. We free range our birds and these two waterers have made it simple to provide water (clean water) in distant pastures. Thanks for a wonderful product!
This is a great waterer! Have yet to use it and see how it holds up , but so far so good!