Item #937003 has an additional handling fee of $70 per item.
- Gives lambs & kids "adult free" access to creep feed.
- Allows guard dog puppies ability to come and go from sheep/goats and food.
- 41" wide - from the outside of the eye loop to the outside of the eye loop.
- 38" wide - gate itself.
- Hot-dip galvanized to improve appearance and longevity.
- Comes with 5 vertical bars.
- As shown, vertical bars are spaced 6" apart.
Creep gate parts:
- Horizontal bar—1/2" diameter steel rod with white plastic roller. 6 height possibilities (18" to 28" with increments of 1" to 2"). Held in place with a spring-loaded clip.
- Vertical bar—1/2" diameter rods with white plastic outer rollers. Gate has 11 holes along the bottom and top. To adjust, pull rod and drop it into any hole. (We find we need all the holes as the lambs grow.)
- Eye loops. Two eye loops at ends allow attachment with a steel Connecting Pin (sold separately, see under accessories tab above); to wire panels, metal bar gates and/or wooden panels.
Both horizontal and vertical internal bars can be altered to allow the openings to "grow" with the lambs or kids. White plastic pipe on rods spin freely when lambs move through them.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Misty S from Minnesota
I have both sheep and goats that are currently together and this works great for creeping the lambs and kids, I'm very happy with the purchase and would definitely recommend it!
Justin F from California
Heavy duty, more so than what I believed it to be. Simple yet effective design. Works as it should.
Karen R from Oregon
The product is wonderful, however the shipping cost was exorbitant
Shirlee C from New York
Installed between livestock panels in seconds. Multiple opening options. Built tough to last many years.
It very useful for lambs to go out of mother's pen for eat