Double Crush Tail Docker
- 1.7 lb
- 11" long
- Throughput (lambs/hour) is high.
- Blood loss is minimal because blood vessels are crushed before they are cut.
- Stress on the lamb is less
How to Use
- Open handles
- Place tail with crimping side (flat side) between lamb and tail.
- Cut tail(by bringing handles together) close to the "V" where tail and animal meet.
- Open handles.
- Spray with fly repellent or Pine tar if during "fly season".
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mary S from Louisiana
must have tool. Wonderful. Did a 6 month lamb with ease and lamb said not much pain, didn't even buck.
WESLEY M from mo
this thing work great its the best tail docking tool i ever used