NutraStart® Replacer with Coccidiostat
*Item #622301B (Bulk Pricing) is subject to shipping charges due to oversized and/or overweight items. Use the following table as a general estimate. Exact shipping charges will vary based on your location. We will contact you via phone or email with a quote before the product is shipped.
Estimated Shipping Cost for Bulk Pricing
|# of Bags||Weight||Shipping Cost|
|Zone A||Zone B||Zone C|
- Crude Protein, min 23.00%
- Crude Fat, min 30.00%
- Crude Fiber, max 0.15%
- Calcium, min 0.55%
- Calcium, max 1.05%
- Phosphorus, min 0.60%
- Selenium, min 0.3 ppm
- Vitamin A, min 20,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3, min 5,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, min 50 IU/lb
Ingredients: Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey, Animal and Vegetable Fat (Preserved with BHA and BHT), Dried Whey Product, Lecithin, Dried Milk, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, [Sodium Propionate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate (Preservatives)], Ferrous Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Selenium Yeast, Artificial Flavor
Manufactured by Milk Specialties under the NutraStart® brand name.
- All-milk acidified formula
- Easy mixing. Use our whisk to make it easier
- Highly palatable
- No copper added to reduce occurrence of copper toxicity
- Provides 100% of nutritional requirements for baby lambs
How to Use
Mix at the rate of 2 lb per gallon of water or 4 oz of Lamb Milk Replacer with 1 pint water. The scoop provided holds approximately 8 oz of dry milk replacer. Check cup quantity periodically.
- Ensure that the lamb receives colostrum during its first 12 hours of life.
- For best results, mix Lamb Milk Replacer with cold water and offer ad-lib to lambs through a nipple feeder. Milk should be available at all times. Milk will stay fresh for up to 24 hours due to the addition of unique acids and preservatives.
- For hand feeding with a nipple bottle or restricted feeding, offer milk warm at 100˚F. It is recommended to offer 3–6 feedings per day of warm milk during the first two weeks of life and thereafter 2 feedings per day. Never offer more than 1/2 pint per feeding.
- Provide good quality lamb creep at 3–6 days of age and restrict hay intake to the amount a lamb will eat in an hour.
- Wean lambs at a minimum of 30 days of age and weighing at least 25 lb.
Goat KidsMixing Instructions: Mix at the rate of 1-1/2 lb powder per gallon of water (3 oz of powder per 1 pint of water). Use enclosed scoop.
- Warm Restricted Feeding: Mix powder in 1/2 quantity of water at 120˚F and then dilute to volume and feed at 98˚F.
- Cold Ad-Lib Feeding: Mix powder in 1/3 quantity of water at 120˚F and then dilute to volume and feed at room temperature.
- Warm Restricted Feeding: For the first few days, feed a limited quantity (max of 1 pint) per feeding up to 3 to 4 times per day. Best results are achieved feeding milk warm (98˚F).
- Cold Ad-Lib Feeding: This method works well for raising larger groups of kids that have been removed from the mother soon after birth. It is the recommended system when a number of kids are being taken away, as with a milking herd.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Teats and NipplesItem #562700 -
Easy to clean, wide mouth plastic bottle for feeding orphan lambs or goat kids.$5.60
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Nancy C from Michigan
Product came without instructions on the bags (2 bags). I called and was immediately given the instructions needed.
Good product, good customer service.
Hector V from Vermont
Excellent delivery. Excellent product. thank you...