ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Trimming hooves on sheep and goats.
- Multi-purpose hand shears for pruning flowers and shrubs.
- Japanese steel blades are 1 3/4" long
- The sturdy plastic handle measures 3.5" in length
- Smaller than our Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Rounded blade tips
- Note: ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jason S from Michigan
Great hoof trimmers. Sharp and easy to use. These trimmers make hoof maintinance a cinch, and with the lock feature I can put them in my vest pocket between trims and not worry about injury or damage. I only wish they were made in the USA.
Pam S from Western Kentucky
They are SHARP!!! Easy for women to handle and make precise cuts. You won't regret this purchase.
Wendy L from MN
These are the best trimmers ever. I use serrated version on a herd of 20 goats and I would never go back to any other clipper. I replace them with a new pair at around 2 years of use and the "retired" trimmers move on to other uses around the farm that are less taxing than hoof trimming.
These trimmers were recommended to me by numerous small ruminant (sheep and goat) veterinarians because they stay sharp with repeated use. They also fit well in small hands. So far I like them and would recommend them.
Quality, fast shipping.