ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Trimming hooves on sheep and goats.
- Multi-purpose hand shears for pruning flowers and shrubs.
- Japanese steel blades are 1 3/4" long
- The sturdy plastic handle measures 3.5" in length
- Smaller than our Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Rounded blade tips
- Note: ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Gail L from Texas
I have to say, I have finally found a good pair of trimmers.
The ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer are just a dream to use. So smooth cutting, no sliding around on the hoof when trying to trim. More than twice the price I have paid for others, but so worth it. Why did I not find these before now. Well worth the price.
I have spent lots of money on the $15. to $18 trimmers and each time I was ready use them I would go out and buy a new pair and they wouldn't work right either. I have probably spend over $150 on useless trimmers.
So glad to have these now. Thank you!
Joy V from Wisconsin
These clippers are awesome. I had spent good money on a handful of nail trimmers for my goats and they all broke within the first couple of uses. I finally found some that really work! Thank you! They are so sharp and very well made... not the cheap ones bought at the big farm stores. Love these trimmers and would highly recommend them!
Mike & Kelly B from Wisconsin
Best hoof trimmers on the market in my opinion. I love these trimmers, they are great for my smaller hands, are very sharp and the blades are shaped perfectly for small hooves.
Robert R from Massachusetts
Love these! I bought these to replace a cheap pair I got at my local farm store. Wish I bought these in the first place; so do my sheep!
Debbi S from North Carolina
I have arthritis in my hands and had a hard time trimming my goat's hooves until i bought the ARS 140 DXR Serrated trimmers! I love them and am so much faster now so my goats appreciate that and love the trimmers also.