- Poultry door mounts to the inside of the chicken coop. This protects the unit from the elements (rain/ice).
- Door uses a daylight sensor to open at dawn and close at dusk—automatically.
- Raccoon-proof screw-drive design.
- No cables or jam-prone traction doors.
- Stops predators when closed.
- Easy installation.
- Self tests, auto-reverses upon jamming or closing on a bird.
- 6 wall-mounting angle brackets (attaches easily to side of door frame)
- Power supply (110v plug-in)
- Photocell light sensor (attach outside)
Overall Product Measurement: 30" H x 10" W x 3.25" D (without angle brackets attached).
Door Opening Measures: 10" High x 8.25" Wide (all chicken sizes and up to a small turkey can pass through).
The light sensor is much more sensitive to changes in light availability than our birds. This fall a few birds were still outside (in the dark) after the door closed. So make sure to check your flock during any changes in weather or light availability.