Bravo Feed Grinder
- For grinding corn and other grains into more manageable sizes for livestock.
- Useful for producing small batches or mixing home blends of feed.
- Produces a coarsely ground flour for baking.
- 1.2 HP motor. 900 watts.
- Start-up draw 23.5 amps, working under load draw 9.47 amps.
- The bin for storing grain prior to grinding measures 17" x 19".
- The lower portion of the bin where the grain sits before processing measures 10-1/2" x 9-1/2".
- The base is 16-1/4" off the ground.
- The opening where the processed grain drops out is 6-1/2" x 2-3/4".
- 110v allows it to be powered by any normal house outlet, no need for the installation of a 220v outlet.
- Save on the cost of the feed store mixing feed, make it at home the way your animals like it.
- Portable, only 30 lbs and can moved to where its needed when its needed.
- With the 1mm sieve (sold separately above) you can grind and mix your own flour.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
See the Data Tab above for a Replacement Parts Diagram.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Brice A from Nebraska
This is the perfect grinder for any farmer with a small scale operation. My animals prefer the fresh ground feed. It works perfectly everytime. Super fast shipping at a reasonable rate. Thank you Premier and thanks to the other reveiwers for their honest recomendations.
Kristin S from Tennessee
This is a wonderful hammermill and a real boon to the small farmer. Thanks to Premier for importing it. We used it daily for nearly 10 months and it works beautifully!
The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is that it needs a 2 or 3 mm screen. We grind for milk cows and chickens and feed barley and soft winter wheat, among other grains. The barley and wheat are small enough to fall through the 4 mm screen whole. So a 2 or 3 mm screen is really needed for these smaller cereal grains. I do not want to grind flour and so the 1 mm would be too fine.
I've already recommended this to two other farmers who have purchased it in recent months.
Joseph P from Michigan
I have been using this grinder almost daily for 3 months. It works perfectly.
Delivery was incredibly fast and was packaged well.
Elizabeth B from Minnesota
This grinder is wonderful. For a family with a cow, calf, hog, chickens and rabbits it has cut our feed bill and made less waste. Glad we googled feed grinder and found this instead of the old fashioned one that was more expensive. Easy instructions and grinds great. Have used it daily to grind 2 batches and no problems. Great value!
Roelof P from Saskatchewan, Canada
We are really satisfied with this machine, giving crushed grain to the chickens, pigs and cows saved lots of grain, because when the grain is crushed they use less food than with whole grains and special with the chickens the pen stays cleaner.