Bravo Feed Grinder
- For grinding corn and other grains into more manageable sizes for livestock.
- Useful for producing small batches or mixing home blends of feed.
- Produces a coarsely ground flour for baking.
- 1.2 HP motor. 900 watts.
- Start-up draw 23.5 amps, working under load draw 9.47 amps.
- The bin for storing grain prior to grinding measures 17" x 19".
- The lower portion of the bin where the grain sits before processing measures 10-1/2" x 9-1/2".
- The base is 16-1/4" off the ground.
- The opening where the processed grain drops out is 6-1/2" x 2-3/4".
- 110v allows it to be powered by any normal house outlet, no need for the installation of a 220v outlet.
- Save on the cost of the feed store mixing feed, make it at home the way your animals like it.
- Portable, only 30 lbs and can moved to where its needed when its needed.
- With the 1mm sieve (sold separately above) you can grind and mix your own flour.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
See the Data Tab above for a Replacement Parts Diagram.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Andrew B from Ohio
This thing works like a dream. I grind field peas for poultry feed. It does 12 lbs in about 1 minute. Bucket and shoot system works well to prevent dust. Make sure the blue knobs on the hammermill casing are tightened all the way, otherwise the motor won't turn on. Good safety feature. As usual Premier comes through with quality products impossible to find otherwise.
Gregg S from Georgia
Very decent little grinder for the money. The legs are plastic and would be nice if it fit over a 55gal drum, but no other flaws I see.
Sammy G from Texas
This machine a compact and powerful! It was ground so fine it looked like corn meal.
Kevin H from Oregon
Great little grinder, I've put it through its paces, it seems at this point to be working very well for us. I've put about 500 hundred pounds of grain through it in the week that we have had it, the only thing that I found is the flap inside of the hopper is of poor design and very weak unable to open or close when the hopper is full. It would have been nice to have a US standard five-gallon bucket for easy replacement. That's the only drawbacks so far.
Aaron O from Colorado
What an incredible improvement over my previous grinder. This grinder is easy to assemble, stable but light enough to be easy to move around, relatively quiet, easy to operate including changing screen size, and has multiple safety features to keep operators from losing fingers. I like the spring top bucket, but am disappointed that it's not a US standard five gallon bucket so that it's easy to replace when it inevitably wears out.
This grinder isn't perfect though. The hopper is nice and large, but has a flat bottom the does not feed the last of the grain (or whatever is being ground) very well. That last bit needs to be manually directed into the grinding chamber. Thankfully, the grinding chamber is designed in a way so that one cannot get their fingers ground down. The feed rate control device in the hopper is a joke, and for me primarily served to minimise the amount of grain being kicked back out of the grinding chamber. This kickback was minimal, and only occurred once the hopper was nearly empty. A hopper lid would eliminate the kickback problem. Finally, the grinding chamber has some cavities that collect fines. There's no way to prevent this entirely, but it could be better.
One last thing about Premier. I've always had good service here, and this order was no exception. However, the grinder I received was obviously a returned product. It was clean and visually undamaged, but clearly not factory packed. I had no way to know if this was a refurbished product that I paid full price for, but I put it together and gave it a whirl anyway. All seems fine, but I was a bit disheartened to know I got someone else's reject when I was expecting a factory new item.