- 4-point ceramic cutter.
- Fits Premier's 4000s or any 3" shearing head.
How to Use
- They will not fit Premier's old (silver/black) shear head or Oster/Sunbeam heads.
- These cannot be resharpened.
- If dropped they will break.
- Make sure the comb & cutter are on as described in the instructions above.
- Make sure the comb name can be read on outside when placed on head.
- Make sure to have 1/8" space from end of comb (bevel) to tip of cutter.
- Make sure the edge of the cutter does not go over the side of the comb.
- Make sure the tension is set correctly.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Clipping and Shearing MachinesItem #829000 -
Has a high torque, rare-earth, permanent magnet 110 volt motor that glides through dense wool and hair.$318.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Elaine L from California
I love this cutter. It made shearing much easier than the metal cutter we used before even though the metal one was brand new - no frustrations, no hassles. It Just Worked and cut so easily.
Scott O from Illinois
Worked spectacularly with my camel if comb on Alpaca fleece. No more overheating clipper heads and hair getting lodged between the comb and cutter. I don't know how many animals I can shear without a touch up sharpening as I only used it on 3 animals, but I look forward to doing the whole herd next year. Oil is a must every time you change position.
I sheared 2 llamas that are 4-5 years old and had NEVER been sheared before. They're coats were a mess! After reading the other reviews of this cutter, I decided to order it. It worked AMAZINGLY well! It really was like a hot knife through butter! Fast shearing meant less stress for the animals and me too ;-)
Michael D from Laun D from Central Pennsylvania
I wanted to update my earlier review. This season, I have sheared 22 alpacas on one comb and cutter!!! They are amazing!
Lucas v from ND
I only use ceramic cutters while clipping sale bulls. They cut through the dirty, cruddy hair so well. I recently clipped 61 sale animals on one comb and ceramic cutter.