Country Living Grain Mill
- Mill: 17.5"L, 12"W, 13.5"H.
- Clamp: 4.5"L, 5.5"W, 7"H.
- Power Bar: 8"L, 1"W.
- Heavy duty I-beam construction from cast aluminum.
- Double sealed bearings.
- FDA approved (food-grade) powder coating.
- Stainless steel shaft.
- High-carbon steel grinding plates.
- Adjustable output; from cracked wheat to pastry flour in one pass.
- Stainless steel spring auger designed for small grains. Large auger for corn or beans is sold separately.
- Can be modified to run on a 1/3 HP motor at no more than 115-120 RPM at the flywheel.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Mill must be securely mounted to a solid base
- Do not operate without mill in the grain hopper.
- Do not get moisture on the plates or bearings.
- If plates are run tightly against one another (without grain), excess wear will occur.
- Moist or soft grains/beans will cause clogging. If moisture content is high, back off the adjustment knob for a coarser grind. This will produce grits that are less likely to clog.
- You will receive a mixture of flour and cracked grains when set for a coarse grind.
- Remove wooden handle from mill before motorizing.
- "Full liability and responsibility for complying to all Federal, State, and Local Safety Standards is assumed by any person or persons who modify or motorize the Country Living Grain Mill in any way. Motorized mills should be operated by adults only. Note: All belts and pulleys not driven by hand should be enclosed for safety." —Country Living Grain Mills