- 9.5" long
- Powder-coated metal
- Wrist lanyard keeps the applicator in your hand if a tag does not release. It also offers a convenient way to carry the applicator without setting it down and forgetting its location (something we’ve done all too often).
- Male pin pivots only after the handles are fully closed or fully open. Releasing only when a tag is correctly applied.
- Sliding lower jaw with quick release by pushes the female tag out after application.
- Tagger can be adjusted to accommodate slightly thicker-than-normal tags by adjusting the applicator restrictor (yellow switch on side of tagger). Push-out for easier handling of the thicker tags.
- Tagger can be locked into the closed position for storage.