Egg Wipe 'N Wash™
- 25 count
- 7" x 8" wipes
- Plant-based egg cleaner
- Each wipe cleans up to 12 eggs
- Ingredients: Water non-ionic surfactants derived from corn, palm and coconut oils, water conditioner, preservative - less than 0.2%
How to Use
- Briefly rinse eggs in clean, medium-warm water.
- Use Wipe 'N Wash towelettes to gently scrub surface of each egg until all contaminants are loosened.
- Rinse eggs to remove residual dirt and cleanser.
- Gently dry eggs with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- Store clean eggs in the refrigerator.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
These are easy to use, and they do the job. Very good for small flock owners who have only a dozen or two eggs per day. We love them.
Yvonne B from Montana
Easy to use. Did the job. The wipes have no odor which is nice.
Jarrett N from Maine
Worked very well but you must be careful!