ElectroNet® 9/35/12 Electric Netting
A prefabricated fence that has 9 horizontal strands (8 conductive), is 35" tall installed and has large white plastic vertical struts every 12". White PVC posts are built into the mesh every 12.5".
The result, when properly energized, is a nearly impenetrable mesh to sheep, goats, coyotes and dogs. Also used to protect beehives from livestock and bears.
Contrasting white/black color provides 24/7 visibility to both humans and animals against all backgrounds. Its very low electrical resistance (38 ohms per 1000') is important for fences that are either long or will experience high weed contact.
Which ElectroNet® is right for you?We offer many fences to fit your situation, including multiple lengths with different post spacings, drivable line posts and positive/negative options for dry soils. Visit this link to compare all ElectroNet options.
No extra gates needed. Just turn off the energizer and pull the first post to create an opening. For added convenience, an ElectroNet® Gate can be used to provide easy access without the need to turn the energizer off.
Available with positive/negative (Pos/Neg) capability for high resistance fencing conditions.
- Contain sheep, goats and cattle and keep out predators such as coyotes, dogs and bears.
- Enclose rams and buck goats.
- Make small pastures for animals that need special attention (ewes/does/nannies with triplets; injured or stressed animals).
- Effective for beehive protection to keep out livestock and bears.
- Strip grazing pastures, orchards, vineyards and stockpiled forages.
- As an interim fence until a more permanent fence can be built.
- Installing water gaps that work.
- Making lanes for moving animals.
- Protecting outdoor hay supplies.
- 35" tall installed
- 9 horizontal strands (8 conductive)
- Horizontals are white and black. Visible for humans and animals against all backgrounds.
- Horizontal spacings from bottom to top are: 4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 6", 6"
- Verticals are white plastic struts spaced every 12"
- Line posts (0.51" dia.) are available with a single spike (SS) or double spike (DS)
- Line posts are made from PVC and are spaced every 12'5"
- Post spikes are 6" long and 0.26" dia.
- Available in 82' or 164' lengths. Pos/Neg is available in 164' lengths only. (Choose the Pos/Neg option when there is too little moisture in the soil to properly ground the fence.)
- 38 ohms of resistance per 1000'
Each roll comes with 1 Warning Sign and 1 Repair Kit.
Quick Ground ElectroNet® 9/35/12 is a special use netting developed by Premier. Metal filaments in the bottom horizontal strand serve as the ground rod to complete the electrical circuit. It’s designed for those that move netting very frequently. There is a risk with this design; if vegetation touches both the bottom strand and the first positive strand (only 3" away) an electrical short is likely. We recommend using a larger (in output) energizer.
- #201000 - $0.71 per ft (164' standard roll w/ single spike posts)
- #201005 - $0.79 per ft (164' standard roll w/ double spike posts)
- #201410 - $0.96 per ft (164' Quick Ground roll w/ single spike posts)
- #201200 - $1.04 per ft (164' Pos/Neg roll w/ single spike posts)
- #201100 - $1.13 per ft (82' standard roll w/ single spike posts)
- #201105 - $1.27 per ft (82' standard roll w/ double spike posts)
Tip: When using Pos/Neg fencing, a PowerLink (see Accessories above) is recommended to attach the negative lead to the ground rod.
See PDFs and videos above for additional installation instructions.
Warning! Due to risk of fire, do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting or electro-plastic conductors such as rope, twine or tape. Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier’s website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing. Ice and heavy snow can flatten netting and thereby damage it.
Dry or frozen ground may cause post spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed. We recommend using drivable or single spike posts in hard soils. Double spike posts provide more stability when the ground is soft.
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Posts and AccessoriesItem #201040 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$2.70
Posts and AccessoriesItem #201041 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$2.80
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #201700 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200700 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.51" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.16
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200800 -
Clip designed for the spikes on standard netting posts. Keeps bottom black strand from sliding up and creating a gap at the bottom of the net.$0.12
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jan C from Oregon
I love it! Super easy to set up and move. Has allowed me to use my goats to clear areas that are hard to mow. I have yet to try it on rougher terrain, I'm looking forward to putting them to work on the blackberries!
Carolyn M from Texas
I bought one roll about 2 months ago so I can rotate my sheep around our unfenced "yard". I set it up with a solar charger for full portability and it is wonderful! I've had no escapees and I can sleep at night knowing my sheep and the guardian puppy are safe behind an electric fence. I'm ordering a second roll today!
Henry S from Oklahoma
This stuff is GREAT!! Originally ordered two rolls of 164 foot electroNet for my sheep. Just got my order for three more rolls in. It takes me 5 minutes to unroll and setup, and about 8 minutes to take down and move, only because I get hung up in brush and have to untangle it. I doubt I will bother with permanent fence again! Will definitely be ordering more soon. Oh yeah, make sure you read the instructions FIRST, it will save you a lot of unnecessary hassle.
Katrina O from Vermont
I absolutely love the double spikes! I thought they'd make it more difficult to roll up and then re-set the fencing (with two spikes instead of one) but no problems. And, the double spikes are great here in the east with our softer, wetter soil. Thank you Premier!
Natalie S from Northeastern Pennsylvania
I love this fence!! I got the 164' for my 3 fiber sheep. It is really easy to set up and move, I can make it odd shapes for them to graze around my flower beds, and they learned to respect the fence within minutes. Easy to turn on and off, I leave it out in the rain, stood up to a wind storm. Gordon in customer service was excellent - walked me through set up, was clear, professional, and friendly. I went with solar power and could not be happier!