ElectroStop® 10/42/12 Electric Netting
ElectroStop is 7" taller than ElectroNet®. Has one extra conductive twine. A prefabricated fence that has 10 horizontal twines (9 conductive); is 42" tall installed, and has large white plastic vertical struts every 12".
White PVC posts are built into the mesh every 12.5'. The result, when energized properly, is a nearly impenetrable mesh to sheep, goats, coyotes and dogs.
The black and white colors provide 24/7 visibility to both humans and animals against light and dark backgrounds. It's low electrical resistance (only 38 Ω/1000 ft) is an important benefit for longer fences and/or fences with high weed contact.
Pos/Neg fences—are for dry, sandy or rocky conditions. Ideal for situations when there is too little moisture in the soil to properly ground the fence.
- 10 horizontals (9 electrified)
- Horizontals are white and black
- Horizontal spacings from bottom to top are: 4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 6", 6", 6"
- Verticals are a white plastic strut spaced 12" apart
- Posts are .5" PVC with a metal spike that goes into the ground.
- Posts can be single spike (SS) with 1 spike that goes into the ground or double spike (DS) with 2 spikes that go into the ground.
- Posts spikes are 6" long and .26" in diameter
- Posts are spaced every 12.5'
- 42" tall
- Comes with 2 nylon strings that can be used to tie posts back to support posts or to tie 2 end posts together.
- Comes in 164' or 82' lengths- Pos/Neg is available in 164' lengths with SS posts only.
- 38 Ohms of resistance per 1000'
- Positive/Negative (Pos/Neg) comes with 2 clips on each end. 1 is to be hooked to the energizer like normal. The 2nd should be hooked to a ground rod. This is for places where the soil is very dry and the animals do not ground well.
- Quick Ground ElectroStop is a special use netting developed by Premier. Metal filaments in the bottom horizontal strand (the one touching the ground) serve as the ground rod to complete the electrical circuit. Designed for those that move netting very frequently. There is a risk with this design. If vegetation touches both the bottom strand and the first positive strand (only 3" away) an electrical short is likely. A larger energizer is often needed.
- #203000 - $.85 per ft (164' standard roll with single spike posts).
- #203100 - $1.23 per ft (82' standard roll with single spike posts).
- #207025 - $.95 per ft (164' standard roll with double spike posts).
- #207040 - $1.34 per ft (82' standard roll with double spike posts).
- #203200 - $1.06 per ft (164' Quick Ground roll with single spike posts).
- #204000 - $1.04 per ft (164' Positive/Negative roll with single spike posts).
Tip: A PowerLink (see accessories tab above) is recommended to attach the grounded portion of the Positive/Negative net to the ground rod.
Remember...netting must always be properly electrified!
It is best to have animals trained to electric fencing before you turn them out in the net only. The first time you put the animals in the net, you should be available to watch them for a while. That way if one were to get into the fence and get caught, you can turn the power off and get them loose.
Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. Warning! Do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting due to risk of fire. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier's website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Dry or frozen ground many cause the NetPost spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed.
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Posts and Accessories
NetPost 15/42/SS (white) - For: ElectroStop 10/42/12, E'Stop 9/42/6, PoultryNet 12/42/3, Chicken Net 12/42/3 or Goat Net 9/42/6Item #203041 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$2.30
Posts and Accessories
NetPost 15/42/DS (white) - For: ElectroStop & Plus 10/42/12, E'Stop 9/42/6 or PoultryNet & Plus 12/42/3Item #207007 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$2.65
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #201710 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200800 -
Clip designed for the spikes on standard netting posts. Keeps bottom black strand from sliding up and creating a gap at the bottom of the net.$0.12
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #202203 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.575" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.20
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mark D from Colorado
Very easy to set up. We used two 164 lengths to keep 6 young and 2 adult nannies. I like to support the corners with t-posts it just adds support, but not necessary.
Steve S from Ohio
Easy to put up! I took the full power from the cows fence the first couple days and the goats got wet with the rain, so they got a very electrifying experience and have been staying away very nicely even with the lower power to it!! Works great, plan to get a solar charger so it can be more portable and clean the place up more!!
Christopher P from Indiana
After buying a cheaper brand net fence and having it fall down every time the wind blew I bought this. Love it! Easy to install, easy to see at night, the deer haven't taken it down. Storm rolled through with 40-50mph winds. Premier fence flexed but never fell. Kencove fell right away. Only going to buy Premier from now on.
Diane R from Oregon
Love this fence!
Currently using 6 rolls for a herd of goats in heavy timber. Very easy to use, even the first time. Train your animals to it under loose supervision for their safety, especially if they have horns, prior to leaving them unattended. This fence is sturdy, and animals quickly learn to respect it as long as you use a proper voltage for your species. I have it on very hilly terrain with some necessary sharp turns , and it remains tight, aided by a few well placed FiberTuff 22/42/ss black posts. Premier1's customer service was excellent.