ElectroStop® 10/42/12 Electric Netting
ElectroStop is 7" taller than ElectroNet®. Has one extra conductive twine. A prefabricated fence that has 10 horizontal twines (9 conductive); is 42" tall installed, and has large white plastic vertical struts every 12".
White PVC posts are built into the mesh every 12.5'. The result, when energized properly, is a nearly impenetrable mesh to sheep, goats, coyotes and dogs.
The black and white colors provide 24/7 visibility to both humans and animals against light and dark backgrounds. It's low electrical resistance (only 38 Ω/1000 ft) is an important benefit for longer fences and/or fences with high weed contact.
Pos/Neg fences—are for dry, sandy or rocky conditions. Ideal for situations when there is too little moisture in the soil to properly ground the fence.
- 10 horizontals (9 electrified)
- Horizontals are white and black
- Horizontal spacings from bottom to top are: 4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 6", 6", 6"
- Verticals are a white plastic strut spaced 12" apart
- Posts are .5" PVC with a metal spike that goes into the ground.
- Posts can be single spike (SS) with 1 spike that goes into the ground or double spike (DS) with 2 spikes that go into the ground.
- Posts spikes are 6" long and .26" in diameter
- Posts are spaced every 12.5'
- 42" tall
- Comes with 2 nylon strings that can be used to tie posts back to support posts or to tie 2 end posts together.
- Comes in 164' or 82' lengths- Pos/Neg is available in 164' lengths with SS posts only.
- 38 Ohms of resistance per 1000'
- Positive/Negative (Pos/Neg) comes with 2 clips on each end. 1 is to be hooked to the energizer like normal. The 2nd should be hooked to a ground rod. This is for places where the soil is very dry and the animals do not ground well.
- Quick Ground ElectroStop is a special use netting developed by Premier. Metal filaments in the bottom horizontal strand (the one touching the ground) serve as the ground rod to complete the electrical circuit. Designed for those that move netting very frequently. There is a risk with this design. If vegetation touches both the bottom strand and the first positive strand (only 3" away) an electrical short is likely. A larger energizer is often needed.
- #203000 - $.85 per ft (164' standard roll with single spike posts).
- #203100 - $1.23 per ft (82' standard roll with single spike posts).
- #207025 - $.95 per ft (164' standard roll with double spike posts).
- #207040 - $1.34 per ft (82' standard roll with double spike posts).
- #203200 - $1.06 per ft (164' Quick Ground roll with single spike posts).
- #204000 - $1.04 per ft (164' Positive/Negative roll with single spike posts).
Tip: A PowerLink (see accessories tab above) is recommended to attach the grounded portion of the Positive/Negative net to the ground rod.
Remember...netting must always be properly electrified!
It is best to have animals trained to electric fencing before you turn them out in the net only. The first time you put the animals in the net, you should be available to watch them for a while. That way if one were to get into the fence and get caught, you can turn the power off and get them loose.
Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. Warning! Do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting due to risk of fire. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier's website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Dry or frozen ground many cause the NetPost spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed.
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Posts and Accessories
NetPost 15/42/SS (white) - For: ElectroStop 10/42/12, E'Stop 9/42/6, PoultryNet 12/42/3, Chicken Net 12/42/3 or Goat Net 9/42/6Item #203041 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$2.30
Posts and Accessories
NetPost 15/42/DS (white) - For: ElectroStop & Plus 10/42/12, E'Stop 9/42/6 or PoultryNet & Plus 12/42/3Item #207007 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$2.65
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #201710 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200800 -
Clip designed for the spikes on standard netting posts. Keeps bottom black strand from sliding up and creating a gap at the bottom of the net.$0.12
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #202203 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.575" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.20
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
We own 24 rolls of 165 foot Electro Stop single spike. We purchase 5 new rolls every year from Wool Growers here in Ontario. The netting is very effective, but the modifications this year are questionable. The NEW THICKER POSTS make if very difficult for anyone with normal sized hands to hold an entire roll in one hand while collecting it. We have also had a large number of the PLASTIC STRUTS come detached from the to or bottom wire, often due to very minimal contact with branches or roots while moving the netting. The final issue with the new netting and one that would be a very easy fix for premier are THE STRINGS that come with the new nets that are used secure the nets to adjoining nets. They are simply terrible. They do not stay tied, nor do they even come securely attached to the posts from the factory. We are down to one string on a number of the new nets. The ends of the remaining strings are severely frayed and are a nightmare to work with. I'm not sure if the manufacturer has been changed, but a return to the old strings would be a popular choice at our place.
I know it looks "expensive" but this fence is a wonderful investment. I am able to use scraps of land for grazing that were not accessible before, and set up temporary alleys to move my alpacas where ever i need them to be, This stuff is easy to set up, strike and move. I number the poles coming out of the box and sometimes put a daub of red marker on their top ends and this has helped me use and re-set great lengths of it on my own without getting tangled and without assistance. Great product.
Francis G from IL
We purchased this fencing to allow us to move our sheep and goats around our small property to allow them to 'mow' the grass and weeds and cut down on purchased feed. The four stars is only due to the need for extra posts to stop sagging; small price to pay to keep the animals in. We have had no trouble with heads in the fence. AND, after touching it a time or two, even our 'jumping' goats don't get close to it. We bought the IntelliShock PRS-I 50 Kit to charge the fence and the two work like a charm. The animals can see it and after a touch or two, they see it and back away. The double spikes add a bit of stability as well. We purchased two rolls. Love this fence. Would definitely recommend this fence due to the ease of installing and taking down when moving it.
Laura R from Missouri/Midwest
It is very floppy and sloppy, not straight like in the video. I called customer support to see if I was doing something wrong and they said no--it is floppy. They recommended I install t-posts and tie sections of it back to the t-posts, which is silly since this is supposed to be a portable fence. I wish I had known about the one with the posts every 6' instead of every 12'. Once my goats learned about the fence, they do not touch in. The first five minutes they were in it one shocked herself, then touched it again and ran right through it. She is a 50 pound fainting goat. If you do not mind a floppy fence that you have to tighten every couple of days, this is easy to set up and move. If floppy bothers you, get the version with posts every 6'.
Sara W from Michigan
Premier isn't joking about how easy it is to set up and move this fence. I am enclosing a small area for my goats and move every day or two with ease. Last summer I experimented with keeping goats inside poultry netting and when they were learning the fence they flipped out from the surprise shock. This fence has involved much less drama -snorts and jumps vs screams and sprints- and they haven't gotten out yet. Great product!