ElectroStop® 10/42/12 Electric Netting
ElectroStop is 7" taller than ElectroNet®. Has one extra conductive twine. A prefabricated fence that has 10 horizontal twines (9 conductive); is 42" tall installed, and has large white plastic vertical struts every 12".
White PVC posts are built into the mesh every 12.5'. The result, when energized properly, is a nearly impenetrable mesh to sheep, goats, coyotes and dogs.
The black and white colors provide 24/7 visibility to both humans and animals against light and dark backgrounds. It's low electrical resistance (only 38 Ω/1000 ft) is an important benefit for longer fences and/or fences with high weed contact.
Pos/Neg fences—are for dry, sandy or rocky conditions. Ideal for situations when there is too little moisture in the soil to properly ground the fence.
- 10 horizontals (9 electrified)
- Horizontals are white and black
- Horizontal spacings from bottom to top are: 4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 6", 6", 6"
- Verticals are a white plastic strut spaced 12" apart
- Posts are .5" PVC with a metal spike that goes into the ground.
- Posts can be single spike (SS) with 1 spike that goes into the ground or double spike (DS) with 2 spikes that go into the ground.
- Posts spikes are 6" long and .26" in diameter
- Posts are spaced every 12.5'
- 42" tall
- Comes with 2 nylon strings that can be used to tie posts back to support posts or to tie 2 end posts together.
- Comes in 164' or 82' lengths- Pos/Neg is available in 164' lengths with SS posts only.
- 38 Ohms of resistance per 1000'
- Positive/Negative (Pos/Neg) comes with 2 clips on each end. 1 is to be hooked to the energizer like normal. The 2nd should be hooked to a ground rod. This is for places where the soil is very dry and the animals do not ground well.
- Quick Ground ElectroStop is a special use netting developed by Premier. Metal filaments in the bottom horizontal strand (the one touching the ground) serve as the ground rod to complete the electrical circuit. Designed for those that move netting very frequently. There is a risk with this design. If vegetation touches both the bottom strand and the first positive strand (only 3" away) an electrical short is likely. A larger energizer is often needed.
- #203000 - $.85 per ft (164' standard roll with single spike posts).
- #203100 - $1.23 per ft (82' standard roll with single spike posts).
- #207025 - $.95 per ft (164' standard roll with double spike posts).
- #207040 - $1.34 per ft (82' standard roll with double spike posts).
- #203200 - $1.06 per ft (164' Quick Ground roll with single spike posts).
- #204000 - $1.04 per ft (164' Positive/Negative roll with single spike posts).
Tip: A PowerLink (see accessories tab above) is recommended to attach the grounded portion of the Positive/Negative net to the ground rod.
Remember...netting must always be properly electrified!
It is best to have animals trained to electric fencing before you turn them out in the net only. The first time you put the animals in the net, you should be available to watch them for a while. That way if one were to get into the fence and get caught, you can turn the power off and get them loose.
Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. Warning! Do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting due to risk of fire. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier's website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Dry or frozen ground many cause the NetPost spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed.
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Posts and Accessories
NetPost 15/42/SS (white) - For: ElectroStop 10/42/12, E'Stop 9/42/6, PoultryNet 12/42/3, Chicken Net 12/42/3 or Goat Net 9/42/6Item #203041 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$2.30
Posts and Accessories
NetPost 15/42/DS (white) - For: ElectroStop & Plus 10/42/12, E'Stop 9/42/6 or PoultryNet & Plus 12/42/3Item #207007 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$2.65
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #201710 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200800 -
Clip designed for the spikes on standard netting posts. Keeps bottom black strand from sliding up and creating a gap at the bottom of the net.$0.12
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #202203 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.575" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.20
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Our goats had no respect for the four strands of electric tape we'd put up. Even after we'd purchased a better charger they would jump through or crawl under the tape and get into our neighbor's garden. This fence was so quick and easy to install and is the only fence they respect. We purchased the two prong after our experience with the single prong fiberglass posts. The two prong is worth the extra money - much easier to install. This fence was the perfect solution for us until we can fence our whole property with permanent fencing.
I called and was told that form my area the one prong fence would work well. Well it does not. The post that go into the ground are way to flimsy. When I was finally able to get the post into the ground, it sags. So I had to put extra fence post mid way between every section.
I run a weed and brush control business using goats. I move fence at least every other day sometimes every day. This is the best fence I have ever worked with it keeps the goats contained and with the right fencer (I use the 12000i which is awesome). The only problem I have had with it is getting it through brush or high weeds, but if you weed eat or mow a path it is super fast to put up. This is a great product and has made keeping goats in simple which is no easy task.
I was skeptical of electric fence for sheep but after having it in place for over a week already, am convinced that it was a great investment for temporary grazing. The staff was very knowledgeable of the product and offered great service.
When I first unrolled the fence, I realized I had ordered a different fencing product than several years prior and I was irritated at myself for making this error. The fence was more rigid than my prior order and the polls were less heavy duty. But, as I began to put it up, I realized that this might work even better than my prior purchase. The netting didn't dip and I didn't need any anchor polls to pull the fence back. The mesh has slightly larger open areas (spacing bigger), so I'm curious if my ram lambs will try to put their head through it. This fence doesn't have the positive and negative, so all of it is hot, which may present some challenges in the morning when there is a lot of dew on the grass. But, overall, I think it will really work well.