- 25 years probable life*
- Use for: Permanent fences
- Color: White/black/white
- Size: 6mm (1/4") diameter
- Portability: Fair
- Conductivity: 41 ohms per 1000 ft (lower number is better and more conductive)
- Ability to carry a charge: Very good
- Type of conductive filaments: Tinned copper & stainless steel—makes this 400 times more conductive than stainless steel polywires
- Number of conductive filaments: 3 tinned copper & 3 stainless steel
- Ability to be seen by animals: Very good
- Type of non-conductive filaments: Polyester—more resistant to ultraviolet light
- Ability to resist mildew: Fair
- Breaking strength: 1800 lbs
- Attach a terminal insulator to end post.
- Tie end of rope to terminal insulator.
- Unroll rope along the fence line.
- Insert line posts.
- Insert rope in the line posts at the right height(s) for your animals.
- Attach insulators (preferably notched PI 21n) to corner and end posts.
- Tie rope to terminal insulator and spring at far end post. By hand, pull it tight enough to eliminate sagging between posts. Tie off by hand, or use a RopeLink. (Note: If the run of the fence is 1000' or more, use a P Spring at both ends of the fence instead of 1 end.)
- Use one of our reels to rewind and store rope.
- Install and connect energizer to a ground rod and the fence. Turn on energizer. Check to make sure voltage is over 2000V.
- For Sheep:
- 3-strand fence—35", 24", 12"
- 5-strand fence—36", 27", 20", 13", 7"
- For Cattle:
- 3-strand fence—40", 27", 15"
- 2-strand fence—34", 22"
- 1-strand fence—34"
- For Horses:
- 2-strand fence—48", 24"
- For Gardens:
- 2-strand fence—15", 6"
- For Deer:
- 5-strand fence—50", 40", 30", 20", 10"
- 2-strand fence—48", 30"
- 3-D fence—inside: 48", 18"; outside: 34"
*Probable life is not a warranty by Premier. Why not? Because we know that longevity is highly dependent upon, but not limited to, quality of installation, insulator(s) used, rope tension, animal/wind/snow/ice/vegetation pressure and UV exposure (altitude and climate).
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Ralph S from Alabama
decided to try this instead of high tension wire. I'm very glad I did. this rope is soft, easy to install and seems to hold up very well. as said will unravel if you dont tape and melt but no big deal. I was told by some that it would untwist but it doesn't.Liked it so much I bought and used it a second time. Will continue to use it. Great product.
Robert B from South Carolina
The best product out there. Easy to install, great visibility and conductivity. Far superior to all the other ropes and tapes. I have used it on several occasions and what was installed 6 years ago looks just as good as what was just installed!
Endurasoft's black/white design is very easy to see, which will be great come winter. It was very easy to install, and easy to work with. We had a large cottonwood fall on the fence this fall, and the only thing that broke was the connector to the t-post. Fantastic product!
I've used endurasoft for 3 years now. It has held up wonderfully in a few bitter winters and even in some 90 mile winds we've experienced. I just reordered 2 more rolls. It is so easy to work with, nice to the hands and easy for even small women to handle. Thank you for a great product!
This is the best polyrope available. It is easy to handle and makes a good visible fence that is safe for all my aniamls. I love it. I have bought several rolls over time and will continue to use it as I expand my paddock system.