- 1 trap
- 1 capture pad
- Size: 5.3"L, 7.8"W, 2.5"H
Replacement capture pads (sold above)—last for up to 3 months (or until filled with up to 10,000 fleas). Simply dispose of the old pad from the trap. Remove the adhesive backing and place the new pad sticky-side up in the base of the trap. Replace the protective screen over the capture pad.
How to Use
- Activate the capture pad by pulling the release paper from the board.
- Remove the place the sticky paper in the base of the trap. Sticky side up!
- Place the protective screen over the sticky pad. This keeps the glue board safely protected from unintentional catches and hides the fleas. Fleas will still easily fall through and get caught.
- Place your trap near the suggested locations or where fleas have been spotted.
- Replace the glue board when full or after 3-6 months depending on dust buildup.