Gallagher T Post Wide Tape Insulator
- Will handle rope, twine, narrow tape, SW tape and wire
- Extends out 1" from the post
- Prepackaged in bags of 20, but sold individually
- Will fit all US T posts
- Pre-stretch the jaws of the insulator.
- Center insulator between the studs on post at desired height.
- Hook one edge of insulator on one side of T post.
- Hook the other edge on the other side of the T post.
- Pull down flap on front of insulator, thread conductor and snap flap back into place.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Posts and AccessoriesItem #327600 -
For end, corner and curve posts for temporary and semi-permanent fences. Excellent line posts because they ground uninsulated wires and without causing rust. (Rust from painted T posts will cause high-carbon HT wire to rust much faster.)$12.90