Hand Corn Sheller
Manual shelling machine for shelling corn for animal feed. Quickly removes corn from cobs and automatically separates the cob.
It's equipped with fastening system to mount onto a wooden box or similar support system.
Note: Video and in-use photos are of an earlier version of this machine.
While Supplies Last. All sales are final, no returns.
- Yellow plastic wheel is 6.5" in diameter
- Rugged plastic housing
- Wooden handle is 4.5" long
How to Use
- Once sheller is assembled and mounted to a collection box, simply insert a corn cob into the opening at the top of the sheller.
- Turn the crank handle either direction (ideally clockwise) with one hand, use the other hand to apply slight pressure to the cob to keep it in position.
- Turn the crank repeatedly, when the cob is completely shelled it will automatically dispense out of the sheller (and the collection box) separating it from the shelled corn.
- Insert the next cob and repeat process.
Does not work well with popcorn. Only shells half of the cob and spits it out.
- Make a box using 3/4" plywood.
- Final size: 18"x18"x18".
- Or, mount sheller to a 3/4" board secured in a vice.
Note: Box shown above in photos.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Leo P from Western pa
Great product espically for the money! It was missing a few small parts like washers when it arrived. Also had no directions with it just the box. Over all though it's a great product and seems like its going to last quite awhile. Will be buying another for the holidays for others I know!
Kenneth H from Mississippi
I purchased this sheller to shell samples to be tested or weighed for crop insurance purposes. 2 washers were missing in the mounting bolts bracket holders but it held anyway. The product works as advertised. Some of the other adjusters want one now. -- KWH - Indianola, MS
I just received my order today and it is in good condition and passing through all the legal requirement. It is handy and very useful.