Hinged-In-Frame Bar Gates
Hinged gates custom-built into strong U-shaped steel frames.
Because they're portable and attach easily to our feeders and welded wire panels, we move these gates about to help with scanning, lambing, shearing and feeding.
- Essential because they allow sheep and people to move through them.
- Tall enough to stop the largest or most athletic sheep from jumping.
- Closely spaced bars prevent all (except week old lambs/kids) from squeezing through them.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Information
For items that require motor freight (LTL/Truck), we will contact you via phone or email with a quote before the product is shipped.
- 2 lengths: 3 and 6 ft
- 45" tall
- Hot-dip galvanized (for extra life and high-class appearance)
- Approximate wall thickness is 2-3mm depending on size of square tubing
- Animal-proof latches
How to Use
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Center JoinerItem #907800 -
Connection for gates, panels and chutes of sheep and goat handling systems.$127.00
Bar gate, 6 ft. long, 45" tallItem #913310 -
Control the flow of livestock on the farm or in handling systems. Welded and galvanized construction.$233.00
Linking StakeItem #917800 -
Linking stake for connecting panels, gates, chutes of sheep and goat handling or feeding systems.$11.30
Universal Connecting HingeItem #913722 -
Sturdy, heavy duty panels for containing and controlling small livestock such as sheep and goats. Modular design for customized lengths.$13.00