Hobby Farm Series - Goat Book
By Sue Weaver.
This book is an in-depth guide to small-scale goat keeping--for pleasure and profit! The author delivers essential information on choosing, breeding and tending goats while offering fascinating and fun facts. Comprehensive discussions, full-color photos, and easy-to-use charts will ensure your success.
- Select the right breed for your farm
- Learn common goat herd behavior
- Keep goats healthy with a nutritious diet
- Spot symptoms of common goat diseases
- Breed, deliver, and care for does and bucks
- Market and sell fresh goat milk
- Explore goat resources and Web sites
- Goats:A Primer
- A Buyer's Guide to Goats
- Housing and Feeding Your Goats
- Goat Behavior and You
- Goat Health, Maladies, and Hooves
- Bringing Kids into the World
- Making Money with Goats
- Goat Diseases at a Glance
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.