IntelliRope® PE 6.0
- 3 tinned copper and 3 stainless steel filaments
- 10 year probable life
- white/black/white color
- 6mm (1/4") diameter
- Very good visibility
- Good portability
- 41 ohms per 1000 ft
- 1200 lb breaking strength
- Install wood end, corner and line posts.
- Attach insulators to posts.
- Attach rope to one end.
- Clip rope into insulators. Pull until the P Spring is 50% compressed. Terminate it.
- Connect ropes together electrically at one end with a piece of insulated wire.
- Install and connect the energizer. Voltage should be over 1500 volts.
- Note: If run is 1000' feet or longer, use a P Spring at both ends of the fence instead of 1 end.
- For Horses:
- 5 strands—60", 48", 36", 24", 12"
- 2 strands—48", 24"
- For Sheep/Goats:
- 5 strands—36", 27", 20", 13", 7"
- 3 strands—27", 15", 7"
- For Cattle:
- 3 strands—40", 27", 15"
- 2 strands—34", 27"
- 1 strand—34"
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
As always the order was fill quickly and arrived ahead of schedule. The last roll of this product lasted nearly 9 years. Hopefully this will do the same. The free shipping was the deal maker. thanks.
THIS IS GREAT HORSE FENCING. EASY INSTALLATION AND LOOKS GREAT !!!!!
This is the best horse fencing you can buy. Unlike the wire fence, it is much easier to see and if it breaks you can just tie it back together rather then having to re-string or find the pliers! Once you get the t-post in, if you have two people you can string an acre in 15 min. The electric rope keeps the horses in and the wildlife out and you never have to repaint. I love, love, love this fencing.