Restricted drug in California.
- Each ml contains 200 mg oxytetracycline base as oxytetracycline dihydrate.
- Made for Pfizer Animal Health in Brazil.
- Ingredients: 40.0% 2-pyrrolidone, 5.0% povidone, 1.8% magnesium oxide, 0.2% sodium formaldehyde sulfoxylate (as a preservative), monoethanolamine and/or hydrochloric acid as required to adjust pH.
How to Use
Store between 59-86 degrees F. Keep from freezing.
- Withdrawal prior to slaughter--28 days.
- See warnings and cautions on label.
- Restricted drug in California.
- Not for human use.
Exceeding the highest recommended level of drug per lb of body weight per day, administering more than the recommended number of treatments, and/or exceeding 10 mL subcutaneously per injection site in adult beef and dairy cattle, and 5 mL intramuscularly per injection site in adult swine, may result in antibiotic residues beyond the withdrawal period.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.