- Size: front end 2" wide, back end 2 1/4" wide. 4" long x 1" deep.
- Contains wax, colourants and inert excipients.
- No dangerous components.
- A metal pin (hidden under the label) comes with each crayon.
- Can be used with our Deluxe Marking Harness, Nylon Breeding Harness or Cross Your Heart Leather Breeding Harness.
How to Use
- Hold in one hand so crayon itself is facing you.
- Push the crayon (hole in the center) with finger or thumb.
- Crayon should pop out.
To put in holder on harness:
- Remove cotter pin out of back of crayon by making a slit down middle of sticker.
- Place narrow end of crayon (plastic side down) in wide part of holder.
- Gently slide up until it can go no further.
- Slide cotter pin through holes on side of holder and crayon.
- With needle nose pliers, bend end of cotter pin to lock in place.
- The shade of the marks on wool may not exactly match the crayon color.
- Store in a dry, cool place to prevent crayons from melting.
- Always check the ram every day to see if the crayon needs changing or the harness needs adjusting!
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Deb D from Kansas
First of all, service from Premier is always prompt and accurate. The marking crayons and harness are working beautifully. Doing the job!!!
Mic H from South Dakota
They work good for us in December.
Sue C from Texas
I am disappointed in these crayons, as they are too soft. One of my bucks is wearing a harness with a Sullivan's Supply Mild crayon that was partially used before I put it on him Nov 18. He has bred 13 does since then and the crayon is still usable and marking just fine. The other is wearing a harness with a Premier regular crayon, and wore out his second new crayon yesterday, having bred 9 does. So even though Premier's crayons are priced lower, the actual cost of using them is higher, not to mention the time involved in restraining a 300 pound buck in rut every few days to replace the crayon. I will not buy these again, and do not recommend them.
Dorothy A from Ohio
Worked great and lasted a long time.
Kirby K from Nebraska
Crayon marks well and seems to last through quite a lot of markings. Easy to use.