- Made of strong, rugged flexible rubber
- Adjustable nylon strap and plastic buckle at the top
- 6" tall with a 2.5" opening at the top
How to Use
- Trim and clean problem foot.
- If using FootCure™ spread a thin coat of the paste over any sore spots. Use pressure to work it into any deep rot areas. Place boot over the foot and pull the strap at the top tight.
- If you are using liquid zinc, put the boot on first then add the liquid. Pull the strap tight and use SureFlexx™ Elastic Bandage Wrap to seal the top.
- Keep the animal in a clean dry area and repeat treatment if needed.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Russell A from Illinois
Wouldn’t stay on our boer buck. The ones that did stay on rubbed and caused a sore on his leg at the top of his boot.
Greg S from California
Very thick rubber. Lambs foot fit in it perfectly. Buckle could be more user friendly, but it works.
Maarten W from Alabama
These hoofs won’t fit a medium-sized sheep. I bought 4 of them and only 1 stayed on for longer than an hour. The strap is way too short and not easily tightened. Not recommended.
Mary A from Ohio
Didn’t realize it was rubber. So I won’t use them in cold weather.
Debbie G from Kentucky
Way too small for my ram’s foot. Couldn’t get it on.