Milky Cream Separator - FJ 130 EPR
- 15"W x 19.5"H
- Internal discs (21) and housing made of aluminum—no rust
- Stainless steel top bowl
- Plastic outlets for cream and milk
- On/off switch
- LED switch shifts from red to green when RPM is high enough for milk to start flowing
- 34 gal per hour throughput
- Long life brushless motor
- Clean after each use
- 110V compatible brushless motor
- LED speed indicator lets you know when the motor is spinning fast enough to separate milk and cream.
- Separate milk at home to your specifications.
- With the adjustable cream screw it is possible to set up the thickness of cream between 8%-12%.
- Best separation occurs immediately after milking. If separating chilled milk, warm it to 89°-113°F.
- Brushless motor allows for more hours of use before maintenance.
How to Use
- Read supplied instructions before use.
- Hand wash components before initial use. Dry completely.
- Recommended temperature for milk is 89.6°-104°F.
- Interior gear drive requires oil for proper function. Pour into body (not milk reservoir) prior to use.
The cream separator is factory adjusted for 8-10% cream from whole milk at 95° F. Adjustment screw can be turned for either higher or lower density of cream.
- For high density cream (lower quantity)—turn screw clockwise.
- For lower density cream (high quantity)—turn screw counter clockwise.