Milky Cream Separator - FJ 90 PP
- 15" W x 19.5" H
- Internal discs (13) and housing made of aluminum—no rust.
- On/off switch.
- Bowl and outlets made of plastic.
- 23 gal per hour throughput.
- Brushed 110V motor.
- Clean after use.
- Separate milk at home to your specifications.
- With the adjustable cream screw it is possible to set up the thickness of cream between 8%-12%.
- Best separation occurs immediately after milking. If separating chilled milk, warm it to 89°-113°F.
How to Use
- Read supplied instructions before use.
- Hand wash components before initial use. Dry completely.
- Recommended temperature for milk is 89.6°-104°F.
- Interior gear drive requires oil for proper function. Pour into body (not milk reservoir) prior to use.
The cream separator is factory adjusted for 8-10% cream from whole milk at 95° F. Adjustment screw can be turned for either higher or lower density of cream.
- For high density cream (lower quantity)—turn screw clockwise.
- For lower density cream (high quantity)—turn screw counter clockwise.