Milky Electric Butter Churn - FJ 10
A butter churn for the small-scale dairy. 1 gallon capacity offers more throughput than smaller options while the electric churn saves your arms. Internal paddles work the cream while you work on other projects, such as milking or cheese-making. Translucent lid allows for easy status checks of the churning process.
While Supplies Last. All sales are final, no returns.
- Stainless steel
- 550W electric motor uses 110V outlet power
- 4 speed settings
- Total capacity is 2.5 gallons, however maximum operating capacity is 1 gallon, minimum operating capacity is 1 1/2 quarts.
- Built-in drain outlet on bottom for buttermilk
- Safety switch turns unit off when view cover is removed.
- Hand-wash only
- 14.56"L x 14.37"W x 12"H
- Perfect size for kitchen counter use.
- Butter in as little as 20 minutes.
- Outlet allows easy draining of buttermilk.
- Quick to clean. Churn with warmy soapy water and rinse.
Reasons churning lasts longer than expected:
- Too much cream in the container (more than 1 gallon)
- Temperature of the cream is too cool (below 60°F)
- Cream was not allowed to adequately ripen
- Too low of fat content in the cream