Milky Hand Crank Butter Churn - FJ 10
In 20-30 minutes, turn cream into butter with this hand-powered butter churn. Internal paddles work the cream until it separates into buttermilk and butter. Translucent lid allows for easy viewing of the churning process.
- If you're a small producer, this is a great way to start producing small batches of butter and butter milk for value added products
- Perfect size for kitchen counter use
- Butter in as little as 20 minutes
While Supplies Last. All sales are final, no returns.
- Stainless steel
- Total capacity is 2.5 gallons, however maximum operating capacity is 1 gallon, minimum operating capacity is 1 1/2 quarts.
- Hand operated
- Built-in drain outlet on bottom for buttermilk
- Hand-wash only
- 14.56"L x 14.37"W x 12"H
- Too much cream in the container (more than 1 gallon)
- Temperature of the cream is too cool (below 60°F)
- Cream was not allowed to adequately ripen
- Too low of fat content in the cream (expect 35-50% butter output from cream depending on fat content)