Milky Hand Crank Cream Separator - FJ 85
- Hand Crank: 14.7"L, 14.7"W, 8.6"H
- Bowl, internal discs and housing made of aluminum—no rust.
- 22 gal per hour throughput.
- Clean after use.
- Oil reservoir uses SAE-80 gear oil. 150 ml capacity.
Best separation occurs immediately after milking. If separating chilled milk, warm it to 89°-113°F prior to separation.
How to Use
- Read supplied instructions before use.
- Hand wash components before initial use. Dry completely.
- Recommended temperature for milk is 89.6°-104°F.
- Interior gear drive requires oil for proper function. Pour into body (not milk reservoir) prior to use.
The cream separator is factory adjusted for 8-10% cream from whole milk at 95° F. Adjustment screw can be turned for either higher or lower density of cream.
- For high density cream (lower quantity)—turn screw clockwise.
- For lower density cream (high quantity)—turn screw counter clockwise.