Outdoor Alpaca Socks
- Made in Georgia with a fiber blend of 55% alpaca and 45% nylon/acrylic.
- Machine wash, line dry.
- Available in dark brown or black.
- Women's Regular: fits women's shoe size 7-10
- Men's Regular: fits men's shoe size up to 12
- Men's XL: fits men's shoe size 13 and up
We were surprised to learn that those particular socks were produced a long ways from Colorado—in a small community near Atlanta, Georgia, to be exact. It was not a surprise, however, that alpaca socks are making a name for themselves in the garment industry. Alpacas produce one of the softest and most luxurious natural fibers in the world—so soft and rare it was once reserved for royalty. Frequently compared to cashmere, the unique qualities of alpaca place it in a class of its own. Warmer and stronger than wool, alpaca fiber is hollow, making it very light with remarkable insulating and wicking qualities.