- 19.5"H x 13"W
- 3.5 gallon capacity
- 110V powered
- Stainless steel construction
- Comes with an additional external temperature
- Water temp heats up to 212°F, temperature of medium (milk, yogurt, cheese, juice) heats to 194°F (92°C)
- Production time for pasteurization, yogurt or cheese production can be individually programmed
- Includes connections to a sink or faucet, and an overflow relief hose
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Angie S from Oregon
For the price it shouldn't have trouble right at the start! Did not work because a wire was not connected. Husband fixed that, the washer for the outlet was not the correct size so it leak terribly. Had to go to town to buy one that would work. Not impressed.
Gabrielle H from Virginia
This pasteurizer shows potential, but has a ways to go before it is actually a convenient way to pasteurize milk in the kitchen.
Positives are it is easy to clean, has a stainless steel inner pot, and does not allow milk to scorch by accident.
Primary complaints are
1) The temperature gauge tells the temperature of the water not the milk itself. They did add a separate thermometer so you can watch the milk temp, however because there is nothing circulating that milk in the pot that temperature is just along the sides and not towards the middle. Sure you can stir it (we did), but was hoping this would be a bit more hands off.
2) The cooling process wastes ALOT of water and does not fit all house faucets. We ultimately ended up pulling out the inner pot and put it in an ice bath.
3) This thing is huge so definitely not for a place with limited storage.
4) It did not come with instructions on how to use it to make cheese in it despite saying that can be one of its uses.
All in all while I think the concept is good, execution needs improvement. I personally wouldn't recommend this pasteurizer at this time.
For the amount of milk we pasteurize at this time I will be switching to an InstaPot or will continue doing 2 gallons at a time on the stove.