PI 500 Steel T Post Insulator
- UV resistant plastic
- 25 per package but sold individually
- There is a hole at the top and bottom so the insulator can be screwed or nailed into a wood post.
- 4 sizes available to fit different width T posts:
- 1.33" Large #380000- which fits Premier's steel T posts
- Medium #380400--1.25"
- Small #380200--1.02"
- Extra small #380500--1.01"
How to Use
- Hook one edge of insulator on one side of T post.
- Center insulator over post stud.
- Use channel locks or pliers to hook other edge of insulator onto other side of post.
- Remove pin, insert conductor, replace pin.
You can order the Premier Combo Insulator in place of the PI500. The Combo Insulators are designed to fit all T posts.
Questions? Feel free to call Premier at 1-800-282-6631.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.