- For grain, salt, mineral or water. Can be set right on the ground in all weather conditions.
- Feed or water sheep, goats, livestock protection dogs, ducks, geese and poultry.
- Base: 60"L x 12.25"W
- Top: 58.5"L x 9.25"W
- Depth: 5.25"
- Difficult for animals to tip over.
- Stackable for easy movement and storage.
- Side handle allows it to be inverted with a toe to tip out water or ice.
- Won't break if water freezes in it.
- Water depth allows waterfowl to bathe their heads and necks.
- Rounded inner base prevents sheep and goats from standing in the feeder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Made feeding my goats much easier. Very stable and easy to clean. Light weight and easy to move around as well. Prompt delivery.
We love these feeders! They are no trouble to maintain and can be hauled anywhere on the farm in any weather. Our lambs and our ewes -- in two separate groups -- will eat more peaceably if there is more room for all of them, so we have one more feeder than minimum for each group. Then no pushing and shoving. Our old ones have lasted for years.
Stephanie L from Michigan
It is a great, lighteright, sturdy feed trough. It is excellent for feeding my lambs and sheep.
Cheryl S from Georgia
Love,Love,Love these troughs. I ordered 2 then went back 6 months later and ordered 4 more. Very easy to move from pasture to pasture. Can also empty rain water from them with one foot. Very durable and light weight.I have not had the sheep to turn one over as of yet. I am feeding 50+ sheep from them and probably need more. Have been using them for 2 years now and still going strong.
Chris B from Alabama
Very happy with my portable troughs. I have always used homemade wooden troughs in the past (very heavy and hard to keep clean). These portable troughs are heavy duty but easy to move and keep to clean plus they don't rot. I will be adding more in the future as the flock grows!