- Quick way to gain entry to a electric fence without turning the energizer off.
- Easy way to connect two hot wires.
- 2 lengths available: 30" and 48"
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor. Release handle.
Electric NettingItem #206600 -
Designed to be left in one place for months or years, but still easy to move if needed. It's sturdier than other nets with regular posts.$66.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Dana L from Virginia
These are terrific to hook temporary cross fences to permanent high-tensile. The wire stays pliable even after two years of use in the sun and cold. The only issues I have had are spiders making egg cases inside the clips. They are not hard to remove, but I have to check them every time I move the wire. They definitely interfere with conductivity.
Larry B from Minnesota
They are extremely convenient. I use permanent woven wire with a hot wire on top around my pastures. The Power link is the best thing I have found for jumping to the movable polytwine for subdividing into paddocks.
My only complaint is that they get brittle and break after a year or so.
Boone H from Missouri
These are great to hook netting to an existing permanent fence!
Robert J from Texas
Exactly what I was looking for and they
arrived earlier than promised. Thanks!
Wendy P from Kentucky
Exactly what I needed