- Quick way to gain entry to a electric fence without turning the energizer off.
- Easy way to connect two hot wires.
- 2 lengths available: 30" and 48"
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor. Release handle.
Electric NettingItem #206600 -
Designed to be left in one place for months or years, but still easy to move if needed. It's sturdier than other nets with regular posts.$64.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
I especially love using these clips for the gate netting. I have a paddock with several gates and the combination of gates and clips makes it so easy to move sheep into different areas.
Working very well with my electronet which I connect to my high tensile. They seem to be well made and provide a great connection. I am also pleased with the short time it took for Premier to send the order to me!
Wendy/alan B from Maine
Very handy for powering temporary fence. Nice, strong clips which should last longer than the smaller varieties.
Melody P from Northern California
I havn't found any other product that even comes close to this. It works so much better than alligator clips.
Dennis B from Missouri
Good product, I use them all over the farm as I use polywire a lot for subdividing fields into paddocks. I only get a year or two usage as the UV sunlight makes the plastic brittle.