- Quick way to gain entry to a electric fence without turning the energizer off.
- Easy way to connect two hot wires.
- 2 lengths available: 30" and 48"
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor. Release handle.
Electric NettingItem #206600 -
Designed to be left in one place for months or years, but still easy to move if needed. It's sturdier than other nets with regular posts.$66.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jennifer P from Western MA
Link electric fencing with confident -- quality, great price.
Lisa S from Kentucky
Just received these clips, which is the 3rd time we've ordered some, because we like them a lot. Much better than using the squeeze clamps.
Walter R from CT
Bill G from NY/Fingerlakes
I'm not sure which versions I have but I had troubles with the wire pulling off the clip. I now lift the spring and tuck the black wire under it and don't have trouble anymore.
Paula W from Upstate NY
So simple, but how have I managed without them?? A LOT of walking to turn the fence on/off, lots of wires going from here to there....
These are great - at a sensible price, as well.