- Quick way to gain entry to a electric fence without turning the energizer off.
- Easy way to connect two hot wires.
- 2 lengths available: 30" and 48"
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor. Release handle.
Electric NettingItem #206600 -
Designed to be left in one place for months or years, but still easy to move if needed. It's sturdier than other nets with regular posts.$66.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Tom P from MD
I agree with some of the other comments. These clips are not up to Premier standards! We have had many break...the power links and the ones coming from the suitcase chargers. I know you guys will fix this issue. This is the first quality issue we have ever had with any of Premier's stuff. But as of right now, they are way overpriced for the quality.
Jennifer P from Western MA
Link electric fencing with confident -- quality, great price.
Lisa S from Kentucky
Just received these clips, which is the 3rd time we've ordered some, because we like them a lot. Much better than using the squeeze clamps.
Walter R from CT
Bill G from NY/Fingerlakes
I'm not sure which versions I have but I had troubles with the wire pulling off the clip. I now lift the spring and tuck the black wire under it and don't have trouble anymore.