- Quick way to gain entry to a electric fence without turning the energizer off.
- Easy way to connect two hot wires.
- 2 lengths available: 30" and 48"
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor. Release handle.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Electric NettingItem #206600 -
Designed to be left in one place for months or years, but still easy to move if needed. It's sturdier than other nets with regular posts.$66.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Carol K from Virginia
These are just OK. The plastic clip is of low quality and becomes brittle and breaks from the ultraviolet light and the weather. They don't last but a year if you are lucky. I do expect Premier to research a better product than these.
Justin C from Missouri
Great for temporary connections, but they do get bumped off easily if anything touches them or the fence, wouldn't suggest them for long term solutions.
James S from California
Works great and very convenient.
Cheryl W from Vermont
I've probably used every version of the Power Clip. They work really well, but I do wish you could buy repair wires with the metal attachments. I have many clips where the wire cracked due to weather. Or the wire snapped. Otherwise I'd give these 5 stars. There is no other product like these out there.
Wendy & Alan B from Maine
Very useful and tough (much hardier than previous temporary connectors). I love these for temporary fence connections.