- Quick way to gain entry to a electric fence without turning the energizer off.
- Easy way to connect two hot wires.
- 2 lengths available: 30" and 48"
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor. Release handle.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Electric NettingItem #206600 -
Designed to be left in one place for months or years, but still easy to move if needed. It's sturdier than other nets with regular posts.$66.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Bill G from NY/Fingerlakes
I'm not sure which versions I have but I had troubles with the wire pulling off the clip. I now lift the spring and tuck the black wire under it and don't have trouble anymore.
Paula W from Upstate NY
So simple, but how have I managed without them?? A LOT of walking to turn the fence on/off, lots of wires going from here to there....
These are great - at a sensible price, as well.
I have some of the version 4 clips (I have earlier ones, too, but haven't had them long enough to notice any problems.).
All I can say is, I LOVE THESE CLIPS!! They are so convenient, and handy. I buy 3:1 geared reels from another company because Premier doesn't carry them (is anyone listening???), and they have similar clips for double the cost.